RTU Student parliament offers to rent music and photo / video equipment:
– sound equipment (speakers, sound panel, etc.);
– photo camera (with or without a flash or a microphone).
What should you do?
– Contact the administrator of the RTU Student parliament office;
– Pay bail + rent;
– After the event return the equipment back in the complete set.
– Act carefully and responsibly towards the technique entrusted to you (the bail will be returned if the technique is returned in the same condition as received);
– Do not give the technique to those who does not know how to use it;
– When renting a Sound technique or Drone, you need an RTU SP representative who will work with the technique (possible additional fee)!
For renting technique and related costs, please contact:
RTU SP office administrator
Mob.: +371 26113110